“Great little restaurant/Great sushi”
Review of Sushi Ichi

Sushi Ichi
Ranked #28 of 101 Restaurants in Parksville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nanoose Bay, Canada
“Great little restaurant/Great sushi”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I have gone to this small restaurant a number of times and loved it each time. The staff are friendly and efficient and the food is some of the best Japanese food we've had on this side of the Pacific. Last night we took a group of 13 and they were very accommodating and upheld their reputation. Everyone in the group enjoyed the food as well as our super waitress. Thank you Sushi Ichi!!

• Visited November 2013

Parksville, British Columbia, Canada
“''Best Sushi ever''”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have been going to Sushi Ichi for a long time, and always have the best Service and the Best sushi.My hat goes off to the staff there who are always so friendly and remember my name.The delicate touches put into the meal are subtle but do not go under looked."Masters of the knife"If you would like a great place with a warm atmosphere Sushi ichi is the place to be.I always enjoy my visit and look forward to the next one!

• Visited October 2013
Vancouver Island
“Tasty lunch time venue....”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The Sushi Ichi always present a delightful Bento box selection at lunch times, well worth the visit.

Visited September 2013
Nanoose Bay, Canada
“Sushi ahhhhhh”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The staff is extremely friendly, the owner and front end sushi chef's are excellent, the food is fantastic if you sit at the tables or at the Sushi bar. I will keep coming back. I like the Nabiyaki Udon soup, Tuna Tetaki, and the rolls. Bon Apitit

Visited August 2013
Alberta
“Fabulous food!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The sashimi was the best we ever had - amazingly fresh and tasty. That may have something to do with being located on the ocean and having access to fresh caught seafood. However, everything was excellent - the gyoza, the salad, the agedashi tofu, etc. Our kids wanted to eat there every day. Service was friendly and personal.

Visited July 2013