“Best in town, so the locals say”
Review of Lefty's Restaurant

Lefty's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Parksville
Cuisines: Canadian, International, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Purveyors of Leftcoast fresh food for breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1996. As much as possible our meals are made to order and feature house made soups, sauces and scratch baked desserts. The place where 'It doesn't matter who's right!'
Ladysmith, Canada
“Best in town, so the locals say”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We needed a place to accommodate 8 of us for breakfast. I called at 8:40 and despite the fact that they just got a reservation for 16 they made room for us for 9:15. Our server was very attentive to us. Coffee cups were not empty for long, and water was brought to us without asking. Dad, my nephew and I had the traditional, bacon and eggs. My bacon was a little "undercooked" to my liking and without hesitation she took it away and in no time I had my plate back, bacon cooked to my satisfaction, eggs still nice and hot, hash potatoes to my liking and multigrain toast. Burritos looked great, and hubby, son, and my brother had no complaints at all. My sister in law and niece tried the eggs benny and cleaned their plates. The place was packed. As dad pointed out no sooner did a table get cleared away, new diners would be seated. Despite part of our party arriving later there was not a complaint from any of the staff, despite how busy they were. We checked out their lunch and dinner menus, and it appears to be a must go place for any time of the day. Priced right, friendly service, we will be back!

Visited November 2012

Regina, Canada
“I agree with the ratings”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We ate there twice in the last week and both times were excellent. Not much more to say.

Apparenty tripadvisor requies a 100 word minimum so hope this fills in the words. We will be back.

Courtenay, Canada
“Hard to find, but worth it!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Met an associate here for lunch, on the recommendation of a friend. Both Mapquest and Yelp! gave incorrect directions - putting me about 10 minutes in the WRONG direction. Calling the restaurant brought clear and helpful directions.
Service was top quality - attentive but not intrusive, yet our waitress was there the moment we needed her. A+
Food: The Thai chicken wrap was my initial choice, until I found a grilled pulled pork sandwich on the menu. Had to try it, and was pleasantly surprised with how good the combination of pork, red pepper jelly and red onions was.
A+ as well.
Coffee was superb - latte was made exactly the way I like it.

North Vancouver, Canada
“We went here because of the previous reviews”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We decided to go hear because it was rated #1 in Parksville. For good reason it was rated this way. The food was excellent, the service was great, and the restaurant was extremely clean. Two of us had their pizza, and it was great. Two had other meals which were equally as good. We would certainly go back. Highly recommended.

Parksville, Canada
“Lunch was great!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Lovely bruschetta, Caesar salad with grilled salmon, nice glass of red wine, and a window table for people-watching. What better way to spend lunchtime on a rainy Saturday? Enjoyed it immensely, felt at home despite being the single diner.