“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We love pizza, and order in almost once a week (make our own as well).
We had our favourites and ordered from Dominoes most of the time because it's good value for the price.
But you can't beat Boston Pizza and their regular crust. You pay more for less (size wise), but man, the flavours and amount you get in toppings is the best! To us it's really worth it...and one other thing we like is with the others you generally eat too much, more than your body really can handle, and with a personal size from Boston you get just enough for any sane person. Their pasta assortments are quite good as well.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

the average boston.We tookour grand kids and friends for a after theatre performance. Kids enjoyed their usual fries burgers etc. adults had more of the calorie wise dishes,then blew it on just desserts.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I generally enjoy BP but stay away from this particular franchise! We were a party of 5 and waited over an hour for our food. We got our food one plate at a time. Mine arrived after the other 4 had already FINISHED their food. To add insult to injury - my food was cold. There were mussels in my dish - one mussel was empty, another not even opened. I tasted one and it was stone cold and DISGUSTING. I sent my food back, waited another 15 minutes for a fresh plate of food. Got my same plate back - it had just been reheated. I asked for a discount and got a discount on my food only. We were not given parmesan cheese or red pepper flakes had to ask for them, and ketchup for the fries. The ketchup arrived in time for the 3rd person to use. We never did get the parmesan. It was a terrible experience and you can be sure we will not waste our money or time at this establishment again.

2  Thank Tanja C
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Boston Pizza has some great food items and has a casual bar area which is great for groups gathering. We went and enjoyed the food and sporting events on the numerous tv's in the bar area. Would go back again.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We are never disappointed. The menu is varied enough to make everyone hungry and happy. It's not the usual tired truck-stop fare dressed up as "family dining." You can take the kids and they'll have a good time too. It's always a little noisy, but a very happy place. Premises are clean, pleasant, fun. The managers obviously CARE.