“Back after a Year”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had not been back to BP since our visit about a year ago because we had a terrible food experience. We decided to give BP another chance and were pleasantly surprised. They have made over their menu and we happened to be on a Wed. which is their wing special. We started with a wing starter plate and then had the Seafood Fettuccine and a Caesar salad as main course and both were very good. Service was friendly and timely. It is good to see the improvement and we will venture back to BP again.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We usually stop by when we're having a busy day running errands and are starving! I've never had their pizza but I enjoy the pasta offerings and salads. I do wish they had a larger vegetarian selection that wasn't so dairy-centric. However, there's always the make-your-own-pasta.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

A good place to go for a friendly sports bar environment. Friendly and fun service. Pizza is good too.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

My husband loves pizza and was so happy to have Boston pizza in town when our local one sold his business. It's been a good relationship until tonight. We waited the 45 minute wait because they're busy but after an hour or so, he phoned if our delivery is coming. They said it' on its way and we're only a few blocks away. I phone after 15 minutes and the lady said she just packed it and that it's on its way. I asked her to tell me the truth because we couldn't wait longer. We were starving! A few minutes later, a delivery guy phoned and got the wrong address (system was not up to date) although my husband was clear about the address and they delivered here before. The pizza was cold upon arrival and I can't even finish a piece because of this. She said she'll give us credit next visit. I told her that's not necessary. Just tell me the truth if you can deliver me a hot pizza on time next time....

Reviewed June 4, 2012

The service was terrible. We were told items from the menu would have to be thawed and would take a long time to serve. What we did order was poorly presented and overcooked. In one case, it was not edible and was sent back. Never will go there again.