“rescued from Lasqueti Isl & fireworks”
Review of i Charter and Tow

i Charter and Tow
More attraction details
Owner description: Charter Boat Rental Serving Parksville, Qualicum & Oceanside... For Fishing - Sightseeing - Water Taxi - Custom charters are our specialty... 24 Hour Emergency Marine Towing.... Our walk through transom, plush seating and clean bright head with standup head room are just a few of the many reasons mature guests are choosing "i Charter and Tow"... Book early and save next summer...
QualicumBeach
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“rescued from Lasqueti Isl & fireworks”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I Charter and Tow is very reliable. Frank came to rescue me and my dog from Lasqueti Isl when my dog got very sick. Very caringly he helped me get my dog to the vet on Vancouver Isl. He even kept her calm at the dock so I could go and get my truck. Over and above service!!! He saved my dog's life! Thank you soooo much Frank. Excellent service and very personable, the boat is super comfortable. Later in the year we chartered the fireworks trip. It was absolutely awesome to see the Parksville fireworks from the water. I would highly recommend this business.

Visited June 2013

Parksville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My first fishing trip!!!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This was my first time deep sea fishing and what an experience!! Our group had so much fun catching and releasing salmon. We got a discount for booking the catch and release charter. The boat was beautiful and very clean. We enjoyed our whole experience. I would recommend "I charter and Tow" any day!!!!

Visited August 2013