“Fantastic service, and one of the best dining experiences that I've had in a long time!!!”
Review of The Orange Bridge Cafe - CLOSED

The Orange Bridge Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Powell River, BC
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Following two trips to Nanaimo area from my home in Powell River, I made a stop in Parksville. I had really no idea where to dine, and having listening to one of the local stations the news of a restaurant not far from where I was, I felt interested in checking out the "Orange Bridge Café". The atmosphere was fresh and the two fantastic ladies were incredible in helping me make a decision to satisfy my taste buds. The portions were fantastic and I'd highly recommend this place as a dining experience! I will definitely be back again .. and have hopes the Orange Bridge café will be around for a long time!! Thanks again!!! :-)

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank 4vradiance

Canada
“Big portions of good ice cream, and a good cafe menu.”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Located right by the orange-painted bridge at the south end of Parksville, and very near the entrance to Rathtrevor Provincial Park, the Orange Bridge Cafe gave us very generous servings of ice cream on two consecutive weekends when we happened to be driving through town. I heard people leaving the restaurant telling the staff that they loved the soups and sandwiches, but I did not personally try any of the hot foods on the menu.

My "medium" ice cream cone was huge, and I can eat a LOT. Both young women behind the counter were very friendly and welcoming; I wonder what happens when this place gets full to capacity as it is a rather large place that I can image gets full of hungry families treating their kids to generous servings of ice cream, during the summer tourist season anyway.

Support this great place by stopping in. I loved it. More outdoor seating would be great, at least during the sunny days of spring and summer.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank DolphinD
Parksville, British Columbia, Canada
“Amazing deal for fabulous goodness”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I don't know if you can find a better deal for sandwiches and paninis in Parksville! Besides the great price they are packed full with fresh veggies and meat. I had the turkey panini and the turkey was so tasty (not processed)! As well their ice cream is delicious and tgere is fun retro decor inside.

• Visited July 2013