“You will be happy.”

Dining options: Reservations
Calgary, Canada
“You will be happy.”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great food,service and value. Will return again and again. Pleasant and engaging servers that are attentive and efficient. Setting is basic but clean and comfortable.

Parksville, Canada
“Great Lunch.....”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Went to Aioli Restaurant this afternoon for lunch. I have been here before and have enjoyed the food but there is a knock against it for the speed of the service. Perhaps it's the fact that I'm use to European restaurants and them allowing their patrons to spend hours chit-chatting and no rush in service but I don't mind if the service is a bit slower that McDonald's or Tim Hortons!
So I ordered a soup and salad as I did not need allot of food for my lunch and got the salad, a Caesar, and when it came it was one of the freshest salads I have had in many a time....the lettuce was VERY crispy, excellent croutons, and the dressing a true delight, and a fresh slice of lemon on the side. This was a delicious salad. Then the soup came. I had ordered the Sweet Corn and Crab soup. It was a bit lighter than a chowder which I really liked, lots of fresh crab meat in it along with some vegetables and spices.......I could have asked for another. Do try this soup if you go, you won't be disappointed! I have been told that the chef makes every meal from fresh/scratch ingredients, not some of them the night before etc. and I believe him.
Just be prepared to wait a bit but it is worth it!

Nanoose Bay, Canada
“A great place for seafood”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We finally have a seafood restaurant that we can recommend. A lot of the restaurants in the area can provide excellent meals, but lack consistency,
The meals are well prepared, service is very friendly, and the prices are very reasonable. I had lobster bisque soup and a lobster cake, accompanied by salad at around $9.
My partner had a crab/lobster/fish cake with salad at around $8.
Both were delicious.
We have already recommended the restaurant to friends and will certainly return.

Courtenay, Canada
“Excellent value”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We were totally impressed with the Food and excellent service. We are now asking ourselves why we have not tried this place before. We will return soon.

Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
“Dinner with a friend”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Had heard good things about this restaurant from friends. Went for dinner recently and had friendly attentive service. The food I had was at best adequate. I had the fish and chips off the main menu and they seemed like what you would get out of the freezer section of a grocery store. Not my idea of great fish in a restaurant the specializes in fish. Somewhat disappointing however I don't think there are any really good restaurants in Parksville.

• Visited January 2014