“Excellent Service”
Review of Avo's - CLOSED

Avo's
Description: New contemporary restaurant with large outdoor patio in downtown Parksville (next to Starbucks)
Parksville, British Columbia, Canada
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We have found the food to be top notch 2nd only to the service. Our server Micki is always extremely considerate and attentive to us and our childs needs. Always brings our son toys as well as a special plate of avocado and mango slices perfect for his age (11mo). Would recommend.

• Visited May 2012

San Diego, California
“Terrible service and only so so food.”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Waited 45 minutes for our food at lunch. A customer who came in after us was served before us and was finished his meal before we even received our food. We were on a lunch break and didn't get back to the office in time. The staff seemed indifferent. The food was ok but nothing special.

Parksville
“Questionable”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We went once and were very disappointed with teh service - were ignored - but should give it anpther chance.

Visited October 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I love avocados and guacamole, so I anticipated a really pleasurable meal at Avo's and was pleased when a colleague suggested that we try it out. Maybe I am spoiled, but you would think that a place specializing in avocados would do a good job of the same, wouldn't you? The tortilla chips were sourced from Costco (i.e. boring, half-stale) and the guacamole was unspectacular, to say the least. I did have something else for my meal, but I must say that it was bland and distinctly unmemorable. I was disappointed and I will not be going back.

• Visited September 2011
Coombs
“okay, not great”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I found the food mediocre I am afraid. Nothing much on the menu that was vegetarian. They tried to modify for me but it just wasnt very good and my lunch partner said thiers was not great either. Too bad, it is a cute place. It may improve over time as it is quite new

Visited July 2011