We were so impressed with this resort! We stayed for 3 nights in an ocean front room and the view was magnificent. Our room was spacious, accented with high ceilings and sky light, with a very comfortable king size bed, fireplace, full kitchen, fast internet, and all very clean and well kept. At the spa we thoroughly enjoyed the mineral pool and hot tub then had a couples massage, which was heavenly - the staff were very courteous, professional and welcoming. Afterward, we enjoyed theTree Top tapas - what an experience! The food was simply amazing. I had never had anything quite like it and going to dinner in bathrobes was a first! We felt like VIP's the whole weekend; the service there was top notch. I also have to mention the Sunday brunch which was very impressive. My only regret was getting too full too fast and not being able to try more of the incredible selection that was offered. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone who is looking for a relaxing get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort is located in 22 acres of forest beside the ocean. The Resort features unique log-style accommodation units, gas fireplace and kitchenette in every guestroom as well as three on-site restaurants, a full service spa, indoor pool and fitness centre. Every stay at Tigh-Na-Mara includes complimentary parking, complimentary wireless internet and complimentary local and calling card calls. The Resort also offers direct beach access and six golf courses nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tigh-Na-Mara Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh-Na-Mara Hotel Parksville
- Tighnamara Resort
- Tigh-Na-Mara Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island