We originally tried to go to Tofino at the last minute but no rooms were available so we ended up booking here. The log bungalow was charming and the proximity to the beach will certainly make us return. The walk along the beach when the tide went out was really enjoyable and our dog had a great time running in the mud!
The bedroom was small and the bathroom was absolutely tiny but the wood burning fireplace was a real treat. The bungalow could have used a bit better lighting as it got quite dark at night.
The restaurant was quite pricey so we ended up eating off the resort. The other trick is to order for delivery from restaurants off site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort is located in 22 acres of forest beside the ocean. The Resort features unique log-style accommodation units, gas fireplace and kitchenette in every guestroom as well as three on-site restaurants, a full service spa, indoor pool and fitness centre. Every stay at Tigh-Na-Mara includes complimentary parking, complimentary wireless internet and complimentary local and calling card calls. The Resort also offers direct beach access and six golf courses nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Tigh-Na-Mara Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh-Na-Mara Hotel Parksville
- Tighnamara Resort
- Tigh-Na-Mara Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island