We just finished staying a week in Ocean Trails. The 2 bedroom unit was very large compared to other places in Parksville. However, the unit needs a kitchen update. The utensils are limited and the refrigerator made loud, unusual noises that were very bothersome when trying to sleep.
Having no maid service is fine but you would think they would leave cleaning supplies for the bathroom, especially when there are 5 people using it.
They were offering a special for August, stay 5 nights and get 1 night in the off season free.
You had to be careful how you booked in order to get the deal. We stayed six nights and did not get it because we booked on line instead of phoning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the bluff above world-famous Rathtrevor Beach, Ocean Trails Resort is an affordable, family friendly property consisting of bright, modern, one, two and three bedroom condominiums. Condos have fully equipped kitchens, fireplaces, cosy duvets, and a washer/dryer in every unit! We offer a seasonal outdoor pool, year round hot tub and tennis court,recreation area with complimentary BBQ area, sand volleyball, bocce, horseshoes, children's playground, complimentary internet in all units as well as WIFI onsite and unlimited access to Jim's Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Trails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Trails Hotel Parksville
- Ocean Trails Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island