My son and I stayed for a night as we were heading up the island on a road trip. Right away we felt at peace. The front desk was very welcoming and helpful. We stayed in a waterview townhouse. The townhouse had a fantastic view of the beach from almost everyroom. It was fantastic being able to make our own meals in a full kitchen. In the morning we walked the beach then drove for an hour and hiked around Mt. Washington. It was a perfect getaway. Unfortunately we had to move on, otherwise we would have been back for another night, or two! We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guests tell us a holiday at Beach Acres Resort reminds them to slow their pace down for some golf, a walk on the beach, to read the book Oprah recommended, and most importantly, to spend time with friends and family. Our cottages and townhouses are a home away from home you can comfortably call your own - time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beach Acres Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Acres Hotel Parksville
- Beach Acres Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island