“AMAZING”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Parksville, Canada
“AMAZING”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I know yorkys's used to be owned by terrible boss's , its now under new manage ment and 100% better the fish is still the exact same and DELICIOUS.,! worth a try. if you want goooood fish and chips. batter is perfect and chips are cooked from raw potatoes and fresh!

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank Jess A

Port Alberni, Canada
“Best Fish and Chips!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

We live 30 - 40 minutes away from this little restaurant but we make the drive because it is sooo good. The fish (we always have halibut) is cooked in a nice batter and fried to perfection and the chips are made from raw potatoes. Just the right combination for good fish and chips. I would recommend eating here if you like good fish and chips! We have 3 or 4 places in my city that serve fish and chips but they don't compare to these!

• Visited June 2012
5 Thank Gramma7
Nanaimo, Canada
“If you know your chips this is the place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

As Yorkshire folk we never thought we would find as good as we had back in England. We were wrong. If you can find this place you are in for a treat. Of course the people who run it are from Whitby, Yorkshire. Need I say more!!!!

3 Thank floribundarose
Delta, Canada
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

I was getting takeaway of one order of Halibut and Chips...$12+ tax, then when ready I had to ask for a receipt of payment, they went to the back room to get it, not using the cash register...then at home....fish was wet batter, not crisp and the chips were not cooked properly....half raw
Thought to myself this morning that maybe the British are terrible cooks then this restaurant lived up to that reputation...never again will I waste my hard earned money

• Visited January 2012
4 Thank Patricia S
Victoria
“Great fish and chips, but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

Food was fine. Excellent fish. Good batter, not greasy, crisp. Fresh coleslaw, as good as home-made. Good fries. Friendly waitress, attentive, but not too. Now the but. Coffee just like in Britain, and that's not a compliment. No bathroom. (I didn't think that was legal.) Booth seating, benches VERY close to the table, and not adjustable. I don't think I'd go back, even though the fish really was great.

• Visited November 2011