Our family of 4 stayed at the Sunrise Ridge Resort for Father's day and enjoyed ourselves in a large 2 bedroom suite. The front lobby was beautiful and inviting. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The suite was large and luxurious with high ceilings, 2 bathrooms, 1 with a soaker tub, a well stocked kitchen fit for a gourmet chef, large patio with gas BBQ and eating area, modern and tasteful decor, gas fireplace, and insuite laundry. We were quite comfortable and my son enjoyed the flatscreen TV in his room.
There are many activities in the area such as the amazing beaches, mini golf, parksville playground and waterpark, Coombs Market, forest hikes etc. We have stayed at other resorts in the area and this exceeds the others by far in quality and luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island