We had the best romantic weekend getaway at the Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort. The rooms are stunning and absolutely impeccable - you can tell that attention to detail is paramount. I also loved the jet tub in the bathroom! Every morning we got up and took a long walk on the beach which is just steps away. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating and directed us to some fabulous restaurants and activities during our weekend. I would definitely recommend this for any couple wanting a romantic getaway but also for families as there is so much to do in the surrounding area! We travel extensively and i can honestly say that this was one of my favourite resorts - I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island