We rented 4 suites for our family. Rooms are nicely appointed. However there is no A/C in the whole building. Rooms were unbearably hot. A couple if rooms had nice decks with table and chairs but no umbrella making the deck useable. Two days in a row we had to travel to the nearest gas station to get ice. Asked for a wake up call which came 32 mins late. Good thing it wasn't our ferry day.
I think the owners need to spend time there to see the
conveniences that need to be
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island