We stayed at Sunrise Ridge over the Easter weekend and just loved our suite (232A). It was spacious and stylish and modern and sleek. Very comfortable! Beautiful finishes and a lovely setting in the woods with a little view of the ocean and the resort's grounds. We look forward to seeing the resort grow, as the pool and rec facilities are just getting built now. We loved it! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island