After being on the Via Rail train for 4 nights its was great to finally to be in a hotel room.
First impressions of the unit was...this is just like home! Very modern and clean. It had a full kitchen, laundry, and a great patio area with fireplace. So nice.!
We went to the super market just about 5 minutes down the road and stocked up on supplies for the 4 day stay. The kitchen had everything to work with.
Bed was very comfortable and the bed linens and bathroom towels we first class.
We found the staff very friendly and helpful (even when they had to come show us how to lock the patio door). And we had our own bbq just outside. The common patio area was right out of a decorating book.
The first morning we woke to a small herd of deer just outside our door...so Im thinking that the area must be very quiet...
This was a great place to come "home" to after touring the area...and we would return if we ever have the chance to visit Parksville again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Groupon, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island