We found our 1-bedroom suite on the top floor of the 4-story building to be very modern, luxurious, spotless and completely equipped. It was so convenient having the full kitchen, barbeque, and washer/dryer (especially after the Horne Lake Caves!). The management was very good, great service. It was very quiet. The housekeeping staff went out of their way when I forgot an item in the room. The beach is amazing, you can walk for miles when the tide is out. It's worth checking the tide tables (the front desk has them posted) so you don't miss it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island