I stayed here twice. Once I got a one bedroom suite in the main building (above the foyer) and it was really nice. It was new and modern, nicely decorated and for the price, a great deal. There wasn't any kind of view but it was nice. Another time I stayed in a small room (I think it was called a studio). I also had nice decor but the room was so small I was surprised. I was on business and alone and didn't have a lot to do so I almost regretted staying here. It was a cold time of year and it took a day before the room was warm enough to take a sweater off and relax. The TV was the smallest I've seen in years and years. There was no view and I did get bored. I wouldn't rent this room again and I wouldn't stay here alone on business again. It's more for relaxing. The beach was close by and I enjoyed walking down to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island