We went to Parksville and met up with our daughter who lives on the island. We rented a two bedroom unit, and just loved it. Its clean new and decorated beautifully. Our unit was very spacious and well designed. With the living spaces in the center, and two bedrooms on either side, this is a great setup for couples travelling together or families. Each has its own large and lovely bathroom. The kitchen is completely set up with everything you could need - lovely dinnerware and great wineglasses. Theres a full size washer/dryer which could come in handy if you were staying for a while. There is a large balcony with a gas barbecue. All in all a great place for a relaxing getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island