Not quite as nice as I remembered it - we also stayed at The Laurel Point Inn on our trip and it was nicer and in downtown Victoria on the water, and the room was bigger, but both Studios with ocean cost the same. We don't think your room and facilities were as nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Club Resort offers guests an unparalleled vacation experience on Parksville Beach, just steps from the water. Enjoy luxurious accommodations and amenities including in-room dining, valet & bell service, a fitness centre and oceanfront indoor pool and hot tub. Dine at Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge featuring the finest cuts of meat, seafood, appetizers and desserts. Free parking and complimentary wireless high speed internet access.Make The Beach Club Resort your destination for luxury at your fingertips and sand between your toes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Parksville
- Beach Hotel Parksville
- Beach Resort Parksville
- Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts Parksville, Vancouver Island