I stay at the Sandcastle for a couple of nights every 8 weeks or so. I have always found the staff very accomodating and friendly and have stayed in an assortment of rooms from the basic room plan to the larger suites. I find the rates are very competitive and reasonable for very clean and comfortable rooms. For those travelling on pleasure, it is only a short walk to the beach and right next door is Kalvas Restaurant which I consider one of the finest restaurants to dine at during my business travels. A great golf course, Morningstar is only a 10 minute drive away and a 15 minute drive takes you into Qualicum (more golf) and ocean views at the Shady Rest pub and restaurant situated right on the beach.Some of the rooms offer partial ocean views and rooms on the ground floor are available with a nice grassy area off your patio door. I guess every once in awhile travellers can have a bad experience (after reading a couple of reviews) but after many stays at the Sandcastle, I can highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle Inn. Since September 2009, we've been under new management with a new heart and new services. *LOCATION : 5 min. walk to beach and town. Easy access to Tofino, Mt. Washington, Nanaimo, Comox Airport etc. *FACILITY : Air conditioned, clean & cozy, non-smoking rooms, kitchenettes, coin laundry, meeting room, BBQ area *SERVICE : Free wireless internet, complimentary continental breakfast, heart-warming service from our staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Parksville
- Sandcastle Inn Parksville, Vancouver Island