We recently enjoyed a brief stay at this hotel. Although the room was closer to the highway than we may have liked, we had no issues with traffic or other noise during the night. The air conditioner worked great with several different settings from which to choose, and although no one will ever mistake the Sandcastle as being luxurious, it served its basic purpose very well. Breakfast was okay, not on the scale of a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express, but it was sufficient. Computer access in the meeting room was very helpful although it would be nicer if it were hooked up to a printer. All in all, our stay was comfortable for the brief time we were in that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle Inn. Since September 2009, we've been under new management with a new heart and new services. *LOCATION : 5 min. walk to beach and town. Easy access to Tofino, Mt. Washington, Nanaimo, Comox Airport etc. *FACILITY : Air conditioned, clean & cozy, non-smoking rooms, kitchenettes, coin laundry, meeting room, BBQ area *SERVICE : Free wireless internet, complimentary continental breakfast, heart-warming service from our staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Parksville
- Sandcastle Inn Parksville, Vancouver Island