This hotel answered all our needs – clean, comfortable, quiet, with in-room wifi and a convenient location close to restaurants, shops and the beach. Our room was on the ground floor, facing east, so we were able to enjoy the morning sun while having coffee and reading the paper on our very private little patio. A continental breakfast is included. There’s only one (cold) cereal, and not a very appealing one, but the muffins were pretty good – not the cakelike variety that often appear as part of hotel breakfasts – and there was juice and apples. Décor is not the trendiest, but we found our room quite bright and cheery, and the rate ($59 plus tax for seniors) would be hard to beat in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle Inn. Since September 2009, we've been under new management with a new heart and new services. *LOCATION : 5 min. walk to beach and town. Easy access to Tofino, Mt. Washington, Nanaimo, Comox Airport etc. *FACILITY : Air conditioned, clean & cozy, non-smoking rooms, kitchenettes, coin laundry, meeting room, BBQ area *SERVICE : Free wireless internet, complimentary continental breakfast, heart-warming service from our staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Parksville
- Sandcastle Inn Parksville, Vancouver Island