This was our second visit to this charming resort. Our girls loved the cottages and said it was like staying in dollhouses. Our unit was fully stocked and we made full use of the kitchen, laundry, barbeque and pool. Short drive/walk to Rathtrevor Beach which is a fantastic way to spend the day. Also loved the mini-golf and local museum. Kids were sad and teary eyed when it was time to leave. Will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanside Village is a convenient Parksville resort situated on a beautiful 15 acre property offering various styles/sizes of new cottages sleeping from 1-8 persons in Parksville's resort area. Each cottage boasts all the comforts of home, coming fully equipped with 6 appliances, 2-3 TV's, DVD players, large open concept rooms with vaulted ceilings and field stone fireplaces. Enjoy the outdoors on your front and back decks which come with patio furniture and your own BBQ. This unique development features thoughtfully designed luxury cottages within easy walking distance to nearby lush forest trails and miles of sandy beaches to explore Rathtrevor Provincial Park. Located within our Resort is an indoor pool with hot tub and fitness centre. Also a Day Spa & Salon, Tea/Coffee House & Clothing Boutique. Riptide Lagoon Adventure Park is located next door and our area also hosts four first class golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oceanside Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanside Village Hotel Parksville
- Oceanside Village Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island