This is the best place to stay in Parksville hands down. The properties are individual little cottages that come in various sizes to fit the needs of every family that stays there. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful as where the people who own the shops near to the main office are always willing to help you if you have a question about the area. The cottages are very new and have full kitchens with pots, pans, etc, plus a barbecue everything a person would need to cook a nice meal. There are also washer and dryers that come in handy if you are staying there for a while. The beach is about a 15min walk through a provincial park, but if you have a lot of gear I would suggest taking your car, and paying to park. In all I would not stay anywhere else, it is very modern, clean, spacious, and in all will make your vacation a very enjoyable stay. There is nothing negative that I can say about this property which pretty much shows how perfect it is for any vacation.
Property: Oceanside Village ResortAddress: 1080 Resort Dr, Parksville, British Columbia V9P 2E3, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Vancouver Island > Parksville
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Spa Hotel in Parksville
#2 On the Beach Hotel in Parksville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:4 star — Oceanside Village Resort 4*
Number of rooms: 67
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanside Village is a convenient Parksville resort situated on a beautiful 15 acre property offering various styles/sizes of new cottages sleeping from 1-8 persons in Parksville's resort area. Each cottage boasts all the comforts of home, coming fully equipped with 6 appliances, 2-3 TV's, DVD players, large open concept rooms with vaulted ceilings and field stone fireplaces. Enjoy the outdoors on your front and back decks which come with patio furniture and your own BBQ. This unique development features thoughtfully designed luxury cottages within easy walking distance to nearby lush forest trails and miles of sandy beaches to explore Rathtrevor Provincial Park. Located within our Resort is an indoor pool with hot tub and fitness centre. Also a Day Spa & Salon, Tea/Coffee House & Clothing Boutique. Riptide Lagoon Adventure Park is located next door and our area also hosts four first class golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oceanside Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanside Village Hotel Parksville
- Oceanside Village Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island