“One of the better places to eat in PA”

Clam Bucket Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 98 Restaurants in Port Alberni
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The food is good and the portions are normally very large so come hungry. Lots to choose from on the menu. I don't get the seafood but I have heard it's pretty good. Overall it's a good place to eat in Port Alberni.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have been to the Clam Bucket many times and the seafood has been very good. Fish and chips with fresh Ling Cod always excellent. Have not been disappointed yet but have only ever ordered the seafood dishes. If your looking for fresh seafood and a casual atmosphere give it a try.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Was slightly disappointed, long wait to be seated, fair enough was very busy, long time to get a drink, long time to get our order taken for food, so thought we would order soup so at least we could start eating something, took a long time to come, it was good, however while still half way through our soup our main meal arrived!! Food was good, however far too large portions, we took half home, which I noticed most people did. Would be better to cut the portion size and the price. Not sure if the slow service was a one of or normal. Would not rush back if we were visiting Port Alberni again.

1  Thank SheenaJ
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a great place, park up and watch the bears eat salmon cross the road and ticket into a full bucket of succulent prawns!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

used to top my list for places to dine in Alberni.
the portions are great - have always been very generous, but the quality of some of the dishes has gone down. when I complained to the staff...nothing. no, "oh I will let the chef know" or comp the dish considering she took back a plate that was less than half consumed (it was so unplateable!)
now, I only dine there when with a group. given the choice, I AVOID