“Don't miss this place.”

Boomerangs Cafe
Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Port Alberni
Cuisines: American, Australian, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: #1 Voted Best Breakfast, Sunday Brunch, Lunch, Casual Dining in Port Alberni, BC. Fully Licensed patio. Free WIFI. Free Delivery.
Reviewed June 13, 2014

After spending a few days poking around the Alberni valley, we were somewhat disappointed by the general unfriendly service in the various stores and restaurants - that is until we walked in to this place. Immediately warmly welcomed - great customer care & ultimately off the charts fresh, local, made on the spot lunch - and I am celiac which they were totally good with! I highly recommend this spot.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Boomerangs has probably the best value per plate I've ever seen and the food is amazing. It was packed when we went in but they found a seat for us. I had the ribs which were very good. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We love to have dinner here. The atmosphere, staff and food are wonderful. Prices cannot be beat. Wouldn't eat anywhere else in Port Albernie.

1  Thank busycoupleoffour
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Since this place has new owners, the food has been great and the prices are so reasonable. We go there once a week for breakfast and have never been disappointed. Keep up the good work Boomerangs

1  Thank superA58
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Great coffee, service and food. The price was very affordable. The 2 kids ate for under 12.00$ We had breakfast at noon with the choice of a lunch menu as we'll. I noticed there was local beer available I'm coming back for dinner and that beer!