“memorable time !!!”
Review of Alberni Charters

Alberni Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Interactive scenic cruise experiences for the whole family along the Alberni Inlet to Barkley Sound. Fishing, crabbing, prawning and whale watching are all activities that one will experience. Whatever your pleasure, we will make it happen.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Thanks Orest,
A friend and I were looking for a trip by boat on the Alberny inlet… We went to the Habour master's Office, and they call Orest. It was 10 AM. At Midday Orest arrived, he had everything prepared even food. And we left for a marvelous trip, in a wonderful landscape. Seeing the floating logs pulled by tugs, visiting the Chuckaccook village, two ancient wood windmills. Orest explained us everything.

It was a great experience we strongly recommend you!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"eagles"
"port"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We boarded the boat early in the morning along with three other couples and five children.Seems like ten minutes later we had the rods in the water and five minutes after that we had our first fish.It was a very enjoyable day with Captain Orest .Blueberry pancakes for breakfast and fresh salmon for lunch,what more could you ask for.Lovely boat .

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Thanks Orest, we had a real memorable time. Although I have fresh water fished you really made our first salt water salmon fishing trip memorable. Overnighting on the boat was a great way to kick it off. Must say from the time you walked on the boat we felt right at home. We are going to come back! Can`t say enough about this. My 12 year old son Kyle was thrilled to catch a Chinook. You really do care and it shows.
Thanks
Shawn

Orest I, Guest Relations Manager at Alberni Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Hi Shawn and Kyle , Wow it's especially great when I know you enjoyed your experience. There are other aspects to the Broken Group that continually knock my socks off. Thank YOU for your review of our trip . Your sentiments were greatly appreciated. You guys were very memorable and it was great having you grace the Oracle . Till next time

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Definitely recommend this trip. It was a great adventure brought to me by a wonderful Captain, Orest Iwaszko. You will not regret this experience and will be thrilled with what you will get to see. If you’re looking to catch fish, prawn, crab, whale watch, sight see, just relax soak up the sun, this charter is for you. I enjoyed it very much and can’t wait to do it again.

Thanks for your kind words . I understand you are coming back soon . March is one of my favorite times of year on the inlet . And a couple of days out there sure is magical. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your trip even though we didn't see any whales . Come again soon. Regards Or