“Above and beyond expectations”

West Coast Edge ATV Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$564.28*
and up
Vancouver Island 4x4 Tour in Nahmint Valley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the West Coast like never before with West Coast Edge ATV Adventures. We offer guided ATV Tours on the West Coast of Vancouver Island in the Alberni Valley, Tofino & Ucluelet. The thrill of touring by All Terrain Vehicle is the best way to see the Islands amazing backcountry. Pacific Ocean, lakes, rivers, waterfalls and mountain top viewpoints combined for a once in a lifetime experience for many! It has been said that we offer some of the best terrain in the world to ride and wildlife viewing opportunities are often. We have a tour for everybody so don't miss out.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Thanks Blain for a great day. I am an experienced rider who wanted to take my family up the mountain trails so we could experience the amazing views. I was also interested in a great ride (not too slow). Blain delivered on both counts. My kids loved it and I only got a thumbs down twice from my wife because she felt I was driving too fast. Loved it!

Blain P, General Manager at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed your trip with us! Thank you for the review and for including us in your vacation.

There are newer reviews for West Coast Edge ATV Adventures

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I took my younger brother on his first off-road quad experience never having driven anything other than a car before... I was a bit concerned as I didn't want to break him, his mother would never forgive me. Alas, we were in great hands with Blain, top notch guide, instructor and all around good guy. We did the 1/2 day top of the world tour and saw a great view of port alberni valley, was awe inspiring! And when my brother was getting the hang of it and feeling confident our intrepid leader took on more technical trails back down the mountain that tested both my newcomer sibling on his first ride and my own skills after riding for 20 years.. all in all a fantastic experience and very comfortable and confident setting, at no point did we feel out of control as Blain kept a very good eye on what we were up to.... could not have been a better day!

thanks again mate!

cheers

Kian

Thank you for the fantastic review! We had a great ride, cannot wait to do it again. Cheers

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Blain was a fantastic guide, he was very knowlodgeable about the things we were seeing and could easily distinguish where we were at all times. I especially liked the fact that every time we came to a steeper hill or a creek to go through, he stopped his machine and came to us to instruct us on how to safely execute crossing the boundaries. I've only ever been on a quad a handfull of times so this was very comforting and reassuring. All around the best experience I've had on Vancouver Island- and I live here! Great job Blain, keep up the good work!

1  Thank Jessicalangille

You did great on the tour and I was impressed how quickly your skills developed! Thank you for a great review!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Wow I can describe it in words.....just perfect! I was the only person. Blain was really really nice and we had a lot of fun. He showed me so many awesome places and the Gracie Lake was soooooo beautiful. I'm happy that I swam in it :) I want to do it again and I don't want to go home to work :(
Thanks again Blain, you made my day! It was mediocre good ;)

I'll be back sometime!!!

Best wishes,
Patricia

It was really nice to meet you and yes we did have a great time! Thank you for sharing your photos! Looking forward to having you as our guest again sometime....for a mediocre trip lol ;-)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I had a fantastic time on this adventure. My wife is a novice ATVer, but Blaine took the time and effort to make her comfortable. Very professional and flat out nice of him. The views and the trails were incredible and it was the highlight of our Victoria vacation. To see this type of natural settings was a great change for us, and Blaine took us to places that made us feel like we were riding with a friend. Blaine had all the gear we needed and was prepared for anything..I liked that. Do yourself a favour and enjoy BC at Port Alberni West Coast Edge Adventures!!

Thank you for coming on tour with us, it is our pleasure! You guys did great ;-)