“Truly an extraordinary experience !!”

West Coast Edge ATV Adventures
and up
Vancouver Island 4x4 Tour in Nahmint Valley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the West Coast like never before with West Coast Edge ATV Adventures. We offer guided ATV Tours on the West Coast of Vancouver Island in the Alberni Valley, Tofino & Ucluelet. The thrill of touring by All Terrain Vehicle is the best way to see the Islands amazing backcountry. Pacific Ocean, lakes, rivers, waterfalls and mountain top viewpoints combined for a once in a lifetime experience for many! It has been said that we offer some of the best terrain in the world to ride and wildlife viewing opportunities are often. We have a tour for everybody so don't miss out.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Blain was a fantastic guide, he was very knowlodgeable about the things we were seeing and could easily distinguish where we were at all times. I especially liked the fact that every time we came to a steeper hill or a creek to go through, he stopped his machine and came to us to instruct us on how to safely execute crossing the boundaries. I've only ever been on a quad a handfull of times so this was very comforting and reassuring. All around the best experience I've had on Vancouver Island- and I live here! Great job Blain, keep up the good work!

1  Thank Jessicalangille
Blain P, General Manager at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

You did great on the tour and I was impressed how quickly your skills developed! Thank you for a great review!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Wow I can describe it in words.....just perfect! I was the only person. Blain was really really nice and we had a lot of fun. He showed me so many awesome places and the Gracie Lake was soooooo beautiful. I'm happy that I swam in it :) I want to do it again and I don't want to go home to work :(
Thanks again Blain, you made my day! It was mediocre good ;)

I'll be back sometime!!!

Best wishes,
Patricia

It was really nice to meet you and yes we did have a great time! Thank you for sharing your photos! Looking forward to having you as our guest again sometime....for a mediocre trip lol ;-)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I had a fantastic time on this adventure. My wife is a novice ATVer, but Blaine took the time and effort to make her comfortable. Very professional and flat out nice of him. The views and the trails were incredible and it was the highlight of our Victoria vacation. To see this type of natural settings was a great change for us, and Blaine took us to places that made us feel like we were riding with a friend. Blaine had all the gear we needed and was prepared for anything..I liked that. Do yourself a favour and enjoy BC at Port Alberni West Coast Edge Adventures!!

Thank you for coming on tour with us, it is our pleasure! You guys did great ;-)

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I never knew that ATVs were that fun to ride. Great adventure, friendly and well qualified staff. Whether it is a half day or a full day adventure, you will definitely enjoy it. Beautiful views. You can customize your trip. We had a small picnic on the lake with some fishing.
I was seriously thinking of buying an ATV after this trip..!

We are so pleased to have had you as our guests, thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My Sister and I were the first riders of the season in March of this year, it was still raining. Life had gotten pretty heavy and we were looking for a temporary quick escape from life's extra stresses so we called up West Coast Edge ATV Adventures. We just wanted to get out in nature, we didn't want to drive we just wanted to ride and laugh and have a good time. Turns out Blain was hoping for an excuse to get out for a ride when he received our call. He had just returned from working in Alberta and had not even opened for the season yet and wasn't prepared but he accommodated.
We had an absolute BLAST. Great tunes, beautiful waterfalls and lookouts and fun 4X4'ing. Blain made sure we were comfy he provided us with warm rain gear and gloves and COFFEE! Very pro and dedicated to showing people a good time while being safe. It was the best quick escape in our hometown that we have been on.
After returning I checked out their website and here is what is in their mission statement:
West Coast Edge is not a product, it's an experience. We stand behind our belief that an adventure with us will be one that sticks with you. The great outdoors offers the ultimate escape from the day to day challenges of the world, in a stress free environment, leaving you feeling revitalized and rejuvenated. Upon reaching our destination, amazing views, food, photo opportunities and memorable moments can be expected with no doubt.
West Coast Edge Adventures delivers and goes above and beyond. I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting from afar or to those wanting to escape into our backyard we so fortunately get to call home :)

It is so nice to hear such great feedback! We hope to see you and your sister again, thank you!