“Amazing”

and up
Vancouver Island 4x4 Tour in Nahmint Valley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the West Coast like never before with West Coast Edge ATV Adventures. We offer guided ATV Tours on the West Coast of Vancouver Island in the Alberni Valley, Tofino & Ucluelet. The thrill of touring by All Terrain Vehicle is the best way to see the Islands amazing backcountry. Pacific Ocean, lakes, rivers, waterfalls and mountain top viewpoints combined for a once in a lifetime experience for many! It has been said that we offer some of the best terrain in the world to ride and wildlife viewing opportunities are often. We have a tour for everybody so don't miss out.
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Blain has to be the best guide out there, not only was my tour great, it was exciting and took me too a whole new level of over looking the alberni vally. Blain also takes great pride in his job and threw the whole tour your laughing and talking, west coast edge is by far the best way to spend your time in the alberni vally, and I would recamend it to anyone!

Visited May 2013
Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you very much for a fantastic review and for including West Coast Edge in your holiday!

Port Alberni, Canada
“Teenager raving about their birthday!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Blain the owner took my two sons on the ride of thier life! The boys had an exhillarating time scaling mountains, checking out vistas that were not possible without thier gracious host and his awesome Razor ATV. It was exciting and the boys learned a renewed appreciation for the beauty of this erea and I was able to relax and know they were in safe capable hands. Blain even took pictures for our boys and emailed them to us! They are begging to go again and this time I am getting up the courage to go too, I cant stand to miss all the fun. Thanx Blain for going the extra for your clients. As my boys said "you rock"!

Visited April 2013
Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Your boys rocked! They were so much fun to have out on their birthday. Thank you!
Vernon, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

AWESOME way of exploring Port Alberni! Going on this tour was a spur of the moment decision and was totally worth it! Blain was a fantastic host, taking us to the best lookouts in the area. He even brought food and lots of ice cold drinks for us to enjoy. He was super friendly, and really customized the ride based on driving ability and what we wanted to see. I HIGHLY recommend going on this tour whether you're with family, friends, or as a couple. Thanks Blain for making our first trip to the Island very memorable!!!!! :)

Visited May 2013
Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thank you very much! I really enjoyed having you guys as my guests.We hope to see you again!
Duncan, Canada
“Great Day Out!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Beautiful scenery, great hosts, brilliant day out. We didn't even mind the rain! We will be telling all our friends about you! Thank you very much and we're really sorry about the tyre!!

Visited October 2012
Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Thank you John, it was a pleasure having your group out on tour. You guys are a lot of fun and we look forward to showing some of the other spectacular tours we can do in the Alberni Valley! Cheers.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“A "Must Do"”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I thought i had written a review already, guess not. This was an amazing adventure for my family and I. My son played in the snow in July. We saw some amazing views from Mt. Arrowsmith. Blaine and crew made this a fantastic adventure. I would highly recommend West Coast Edge ATV Adventures to anyone traveling in the Port Alberni area. Thanks for the unforgettable memories.

Visited July 2012
Thank you so much Matthew, we really had a great time on tour with your family! Your tour has left us with many fantastic memories as well, we hope to see you guys again! Till next time EH!