The Hospitality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Tyee Village Motel(Port Alberni)
Bluebird Motel(Port Alberni)
Riverside Motel(Port Alberni)
View Hotel
Esta Villa Motel(Port Alberni)
View Hotel
Somass Motel & RV(Port Alberni)
View Hotel
All reviewspool and hot tubkids loved the poolhighly recommend this hotelthe pubno elevatorcomfortable bedsfree breakfastseen better daysin towncleaning staffhockey tournamenthotel roomstayed nightspleasant stayliquor storeafter a long dayport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 9, 2011

Fabulous property but would love a king sized bed! Very interesting menu. Family friendly.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2010

We just returned from visiting family in Port Alberni. This time we stayed at the H.I. and I am sure that we will do it again. The service was excellent, both from the front desk as well as the cleaning staff. The room was spacious enough for both of us and our 105 lb dog. The rooms were also extremely clean, comfy and relaxing. All in all we are sure that we will return when back in Port. Thank you H.I. staff!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Another visit to the friendly confines of the Hospitality Inn in good old PA.

I liked my first visit in June this year so much that when I had to be in PA again, this hotel was the obvious choice. They didn't let me down. Clean, friendly, welcoming as ever and good value.

If you're in PA you can't beat the Hospitality Inn!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2010

Great family hotel, in a good location with very caring and helpful staff. We found this hotel to very tidy and well cared for. A great home away from home!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2010

Me and my family stay at the hospitality inn on a visit to portalberni to see some friends, The great atmosphere and wonderful treat made me and my family welcome, its a great place to stay when you are travelling with your family.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family