The Hospitality Inn
Somass Motel & RV(Port Alberni)(Great Value!)
$71
$63
$100
$95
Agoda.com
Riverside Motel(Port Alberni)
$93
Hotels.com
Tyee Village Motel(Port Alberni)
$65
Travelocity
Riverside Resort & Campground(Qualicum Beach)(Great Value!)
$70
Ocean Crest Motel(Qualicum Beach)(Great Value!)
$62
Travelocity
Bluebird Motel(Port Alberni)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubkids loved the poolhighly recommend this hotelthe pubno elevatorcomfortable bedsfree breakfastseen better daysin towncleaning staffhockey tournamenthotel roomstayed nightspleasant stayliquor storeafter a long dayport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2011

*General surface cleaniless average, look closer however; tub/shower-walls not clean(hair on wall, curtain).
*Older building perhaps, room smelled musty.
*Nice bedding, provided mico-wave, small fridge.=LIKE
*Location=LIKE

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank visitBC
Reviewed February 26, 2011

Paper thin walls,
bathroom smelled of god knows what,
advertised as a superior queen the bed was a double not a queen.
Bed skirt is covered in stains as well as the top cover.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank skisx2
pahosp, Owner at The Hospitality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2011

We are very sorry to have dispointed you on your recent stay and appreciate your feedback. When you next are travelling to the area we would very much like you to give our hotel another chance, if you are agreable please contact me directly at the hotel and I will do everything I can to make your stay more comfortable. Sincerely, Jonathan Cross. Owner.

Reviewed January 9, 2011

Fabulous property but would love a king sized bed! Very interesting menu. Family friendly.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2010

We just returned from visiting family in Port Alberni. This time we stayed at the H.I. and I am sure that we will do it again. The service was excellent, both from the front desk as well as the cleaning staff. The room was spacious enough for both of us and our 105 lb dog. The rooms were also extremely clean, comfy and relaxing. All in all we are sure that we will return when back in Port. Thank you H.I. staff!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Another visit to the friendly confines of the Hospitality Inn in good old PA.

I liked my first visit in June this year so much that when I had to be in PA again, this hotel was the obvious choice. They didn't let me down. Clean, friendly, welcoming as ever and good value.

If you're in PA you can't beat the Hospitality Inn!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple