There is somewhat of a limited supply of good accomodation available in Port Alberni.This is a good BW and the rooms are clean and an average size for hotels.Not bad but not a real stellar hotel experiance .Fairly quiet for it's location,meaning they have good windows to keep the noise out.
The property has a sports bar on site that is average as is the food and a restaurant that served up a good breakfast.Large liquor store on site
The property overall is kept up well and the staff were very friendly
For the area it is a good stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Barclay an exceptional Port Alberni hotel on Vancouver Island, BC. Come be our guest in Port Alberni and enjoy a leisurely stay in warm, comfortable accommodations with tasteful décor. We are located 50 miles (80km) northwest of Nanaimo and is the midway point on Highway 4 to Vancouver Island’s West Coast. Situated in a valley surrounded by mountains and water, Port Alberni's beauty is breathtaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Barclay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Alberni
- Port Alberni Best Western