“Great Lunch”

Pescadores Bistro
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Port Alberni
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A favorite in Port Alberni, British Columbia, Pescadores Bistro offers a unique menu boasting a wide range of dishes sure to satisfy the most simplistic or adventurous pallet. Our award-winning menu offers fresh, seasonal ingredients sourced locally from the Alberni Valley. Farm fresh veggies, local meats and Pacific Rim seafood are all on the seasonal menus. We also have plenty of healthy, low-fat, vegan and gluten free options available.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Really enjoyed our lunch on Pescadores beautiful patio! We can't wait to go back, great food, excellent service & great value!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Always great food , service and atmosphere. Breakfast is my favourite. If your from the Alberni Valley or driving into the Valley I would highly recommend stopping here for something to eat.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This restaurant has it all, great location and atmosphere, super food and excellent service! I'm fussy about how my oysters are cooked and their Fanny Bay Oysters are first class. I will make a point of stopping by again on my way to the west coast next week.

1  Thank Judy C
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I have stopped in at this little Bistro a couple of times while travelling to/from Tofino. The food was very good and the service was excellent. Very friendly staff and our meals arrived quickly. Will definitely be stopping in here again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Location, location, location with good food is the hallmark here. Set on the corner as you turn on Hwy 4 on your way out to the west coast or on your return, it is a handy place to stop for a meal. It was a breakfast stop for us head back from the coast. The service was warm, cheery and prompt. Our orders were standard fare: eggs with bacon and a sea food benny on a crab cake.

1  Thank Blue Magic