“Who knew?”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We read a review on this Gelato place and decided to check it out with no expectations. Who knew it was going to be so great?! It's tough finding good Gelato, especially after eating your way through Italy but we were happy to find it stood the test! Matteo and his staff are so absolutely friendly and kind, and being as we live so close this will be our go to place all summer long!

1  Thank sawracki

Reviewed April 21, 2012

What can I say?! How can you give a Gelato place a bad rating?! It's clean, the staff are friendly, the selection is good...Worth a stop in.

1  Thank mark s
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We have had excellent service--as seniors we split a sandwich & there was no hassle. While we've been in there a mentally challenged group came in and were treated with great respect,something that doesn't always happen in our society. Matteo & staff are number one, as is that yummy gelato!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

The gelatos are absolutely yummy and I found the counter people quite friendly. Gelato is not as cheap though (but well worth it).

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I purchased a Groupon for Matteo's and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and taste of the gelato. I have bought Gelato at other restaurants but none have reminded me of my Italy trip as much as Matteo's!! The service was also excellent and although we didn't have our cone in the restaurant, it looked very cozy. I am happy I found this place!