“All inclusive”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We have had excellent service--as seniors we split a sandwich & there was no hassle. While we've been in there a mentally challenged group came in and were treated with great respect,something that doesn't always happen in our society. Matteo & staff are number one, as is that yummy gelato!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

The gelatos are absolutely yummy and I found the counter people quite friendly. Gelato is not as cheap though (but well worth it).

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I purchased a Groupon for Matteo's and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and taste of the gelato. I have bought Gelato at other restaurants but none have reminded me of my Italy trip as much as Matteo's!! The service was also excellent and although we didn't have our cone in the restaurant, it looked very cozy. I am happy I found this place!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We really like going to Matteo's in the summer and sitting outside. They're not on a busy street, so the patio is a joy. In rainy weather we sit inside. The gelato is very good and there's a good selection, and we often have a sandwich or some quick lunch. It's always good food, and friendly service. We like this neighbourhood place.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

I had a great first visit to Matteo's last week. The staff were friendly and helpful. I didn't realize there would be so much seating inside and on the patio. I liked the consistency of the gelato, more smooth like soft serve where as gelato at other places might as well be hard ice cream. The price for the gelato was average, $4 for 1 scoop I think and the portion was just right for the cost. And we used a 2 for 1 coupon from an app called Bandit. Looks like they also offered other pastries and sandwiches, paninis.
I'll definitely go back if I'm in the area! Oh yeah, and the free wireless is a bonus!