“My favorite Greek restaurant.”

Pallas Athena Greek Kouzina
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I love this restaurant for a romatic dinner for two or a cozy dinner on a double date with friends. We even had a party of 15 in for my mother-in-laws birthday last year. The portions are generous. The food is delicious - especially the lamb shoulder and lamb souvlaki. The homemade moussaka is also very good. Flora, the hostess/manager, is a delight - friendly and funny! It's also in the Entertainment book.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

First time at Pallas Athena restaurant. The decor is really tastefully done in black and white, very relaxing atmosphere.
I ordered the roast lamb dinner. The pita bread was hot and fresh, the tsazsiki was yummy, the thickest I've ever had.
They gave me a choice of greek salad or caesar salad. I liked that they served it before the dinner, at other restaurants it usually it comes on the plate with the food.
I had a huge piece of roasted lamb, with a potato, fresh green beans and rice. I don't usually eat the rice at other greek restaurants because it's too greasy. But this rice was nice and fluffy, there wasn't any oil in it at all, it was really good. And I liked that they served another vegetable, the green beans were done perfectly.
The portions are big, I had to take half of my dinner home, which I don't mind at all. I get to enjoy it again tomorrow.
I will be making Pallas my favourite greek restaurant. Opa!

1  Thank P E
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Myself and a group of lady friends have been to this restaurant several times for dinner. The food is good, not my favorite Greek restaurant but good none the less. We have always been served or visited by the owner's daughter when there and she is a delight. Funny, approachable, and super friendly.
The menu is typical, the food is tasty, the service is good. Decor is nice.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Our family loves this place! The service is great, the food is always hot and quick and the portions are large! The roast lamb is to die for! We keep bringing more people here and they love it! Also the calamari appetizer is one of the best I've had. Perfect texture, great for sharing and yummy tzatsiki! The service is always fast and friendly and you always leave with a doggy bag!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

As a particular lover of Greek food I enjoyed my visit to this restaurant. My Greek salad
although very tasty would have been enhanced with few more olives (I only had one!). The staff were friendly and the decor very pleasant. All in all a good restaurant. Would recommend the chicken Slouvaki rather than the lamb. Very reasonably priced.