“A different style of Pizza in an EXCELLENT way”

Me-N-Ed's Pizza Parlors
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 23, 2012

They make Pizza a little different... less crust, fresh ingredients. Kid's really like their Pizza but we think of it as upscale adult pizza.
None of the junk food Pizza companies come anywhere near Me-N-Ed's.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I have no concern with paying a premium, provided that I get the quality or value for dollar. This is not good pizza.....eerily similar to McCains frozen from any local grocery store.

2  Thank Devolicious
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Overpriced of course, but the pizza is to die for so we keep going back for more!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Since moving to Port Coquitlam seven years ago, Me-N-Ed's has been the place to sit down or take out pizza. traditional crust and fresh ingredients leave everyone else behind. Try the Soprano with its fresh mozzarella and capicolla. My wife, who loves pizza, but now must not eat wheat, loved the gluten-free crusts.

Reviewed April 8, 2011

If you like the gut busting dough crust pizzas then hit up Pizza Hut. If you like fake oily cheese then hit up the 2 for one places. If you like cripy but not dry crust that's slightly chewy, tons of quality toppings and REAL cheese, come to me and Eds.

I have been coming to Me 'n Eds for years and years. Now I bring my kids. They LOVE the pizza. It's the only place they ever want to go. We always suggest this place for our sports team parties and most people always want to come here. They do a great Pizza buffet.

The must try is the Shrimp and Pesto veggie pizza, I can't remember the name of it. There's nothing like it I've ever tried in the world including Italy. This is the exact opposite of that deep dish garbage they serve in Chicago. I leave feeling full, not bloated. And I don't have the carb crash after.

For all the people who say it's too expensive, how much do you eat?? A large could feed three people, so that's less than $10 per person. Those are the people I guess who go to the 2 fer1 places and that's ok by me. It's like the Holt Renfrew of Pizza being served to Walmart shoppers I guess. What do you expect, they're gonna complain.
It might be only a couple of dollars more than other places but more than worth the money. Staff is great and kids get to watch the pizza being made. So can you. No hiding the nasty ingredients some other places use in the back. They are proud of what they have and make. And I'm proud to eat it - Go me n eds!!

1  Thank coffeechik