“Always a good experience”
Review of Earls

Earls
Ranked #14 of 153 Restaurants in Port Coquitlam
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I went there for lunch yesterday and was impressed as always. The service is fast and friendly and the food was delicious and more than enough. We ended up getting the sticky toffee choc dessert as well and I will go back just to have that again. Although the dessert was a bit pricey we shared and still had more than enough.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

First time in this restaurant and I was pleased witht he food and service. Will be back again when I am back in the area.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

"Girls" hasn't changed that much for years. I used to go there all the time when I worked and lived in the area. The food was much better 10+ years ago, but that also seems to be the trend in the other chains like Cactus club, the food is similar. They have a lively atmosphere even at lunch. I wouldn't call it expensive, considering the facilities and the good staff to guest ratio, you get what you pay for. Service is good, but a bit robotic from the young staff. We did not have to wait or ask for anything, so I guess that qualifies as good service. The food comes quickly. I would go again if I am in the area, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get there. I would not bring my ultra conservative parents here that's for sure. Those whom are uncomfortable around slim attractive young women in tight fitting black mini skirts and bare legs had best stay away.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Good food, great service, very low value. I ordered the halibut and chips, and my friends had the ribs and a burger. The food is good, and the waitress was very accommodating to our requests. Service was prompt and we got a nice spot in the shade outside. The only thing lacking unfortunately is the value. It's kind of pricey for what you're getting, and I wish there would be more choices on the menu. Otherwise, I would recommend the place.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Arrived for lunch with a colleague and was greeted politely and escorted to a table. It was a little disconcerting however, that all the staff - servers, hostesses etc - were young women and dressed in somewhat revealing attire. This was lunchtime and it felt like I was entering a nightclub or something. The servers were polite and helpful but I found not very polished. I was seated in one location and at my own request was moved a little bit later, so I actually was dealing with two different servers. Professionalism and polish comes with time and training and so I don't fault these girls. I am wondering however, what the focus of management is. Are they more interested in eye candy or teaching their staff how to be competent wait staff. The food was very pleasant and enjoyable. I had the salad with baked salmon and my colleague had the pesto & prawn pizza. The atmosphere is modern and comfortable.