“Bad Service! Rude Staff. Don't recommend this place one bit.”

Cat & Fiddle Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #25 of 155 Restaurants in Port Coquitlam
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Very Bad Service! Rude bartenders especially that guy with the pony-tail at the bar. He kept hitting on the female servers instead of giving me and my gf service. We waited profusely every time we got drinks. Which was three times. The last time we were waiting he finally came over and let us order, but started flirting with my gf, who didn't appreciate it one bit, and then gave me
attitude cause I didn't have b00bs. We ordered the drinks my gf profusely told me she wanted to go, so we left 10 mins later. Guy with the pony-tail seems like a extreme male chauvinist. Bad Service, over-priced drinks, rude workers. Will never go back, and don't recommend it to anyone looking for a good place to hang out. There is a ton of other places in Vancouver area where youll get way faster service, friendlier bar-staff. Save your $$ and go to a place that will appreciate your $.

2  Thank John J

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Cat & Fiddle - it's a favourite of our daughters because we can bring kids and she feels like a big girl eating at a pub (she is 7). We have been going for quite some time because of location but it's not the cleanest and it's not the best service (quite slow).
They have excellent wings, decent bar specials and some appy specials... the food has slowly gone down hill over the years, service too... if they vamped up their service and food and cleaned a bit better it could be a great neighbourhood pub!

1  Thank november08bride
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We've always come to the Cat n Fiddle for Wednesday wings, but this time we decided to use a 2 for 1 coupon out of the local paper for lunch this Saturday. We ordered the amazing fish sandwich and were delighted with our choice. We are never disappointed with whatever we order at this pub. The wings are the best in town with a good variety to choose from. It's a great pub. Service good too.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

the food is good and so is the service, the portion sizes are just right not too much not to little I would reccommend

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went to have beer and wings. The service was not good at all. One little waitress working, took her quite a while to get our order and after 15 min we got our beer. The wings showed up later and our other was wrong.
I used to live close to this pub and the service used to be great. I have a feeling they must have a new manager.
The food is still good.