“dimsum was good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Coming from a different country is nice to be able to try different type of foods We like chinese food but this is our first time we tried dimsum. The front desk at the hotel recommend this place, walking distance from the hotel

Reviewed September 20, 2013

If you enjoy Dim Sum this is the best you'll get in the area. The service is ok but it improves each time we go. Lots of Dim Sum items to choose from to satisfy your hunger. The prices are fair and the quality is pretty good, not the best, but for the price, it's good.

Some of our favourite dishes are the Sui Mai, Wontons in Chilli Sauce and the Deep Fried Squid.

There's not many or any Dim Sum restaurants in the area so this is our choice when in town!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We order the Singapore noodles and beef n green beans all the time for pick up. Delicious and fast. There's usually enough for couple days enjoyment. Prices are good.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I can't believe the 55 dollar order of food I just took home! It was seriously the worst food I have ever tasted from any Chinese restaurant, EVER. And I used to LOVE this place, only a few months ago, always raved about the food and enjoyed it every time. WHAT HAPPENED???!! Fried rice and noodles tasted like it was cooked in a dirty old frying pan, and barely contained the main ingredients of chicken and beef. Chicken wings were bloody inside. Ginger beef tasted like shoe leather covered in greasy corn flakes. Vegetables were not fresh at all. Would NEVER order from this place again!!!!! YUK!

1  Thank louisep197
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My daughter and i live close by and we decieded to give this place a try. We went there a couple of times which was ok. This last time i went there was horrible. It took 20 min for our food to arrive but 1 item never came. I only ordered 3 items. Not a big order at all and they couldn't get that right! We were on a time schedule and finished the food and left. I informed the man at the counter that to charge us the items that came and the other one never showed up. He said ok and gave me the bill. He was very rude, did not appologize, and didn't even say thank you after we payed and i left a tip which i shouldn't have. Didn't even ask if i wanted the reciept! Just turned away. Wow and i think he was the manager cuz we was wearing a suit. Even that this place is close to my house i'll stick to good old kam ding in coquitlam for my Dim Sum needs. Staff is very friendly, quick service (cart service) and great food. Never again Rainbow butterfly! I'll just drive by and shake my head.