“Laksa” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Coquitlam, Canada
“Laksa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

One of my favourite dishes that I have to order every time I go there. Not sure if it's served for dinner as well. Love, love, love the Laksa.
My daughter's go to restaurant

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“If you really want to have Thai food just go to GO THAI in New Westminster”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012 via Local Picks

Stir fried noodle so oily lot of oil & MSG. Pad Thai tastes weird, not exact Pad Thai Style. don't want to go again. Cook has no skill at all.

Powell River, Canada
“Good value...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

If you have travelled through Asia & experienced authentic Thai/Vietnamese food then you won't be blown away by the food here. What you will get is decent cuisine & good service @ a very fair price...the combo deals are superb value.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Surrey, Canada
“Still the best Thai restaurant in PoCo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Since my first visit to this restuarannt I have came back to eat there many more times. The food is delicious, and relatively cheap. I totally do not agree with the "average" mark the other contributor gave it on this page. And in spite of eating there again and again I was never overcharged ... So make up your own mind about the value of the opinions presented here. Since I wrote my previous review the restaurant apparently picked up in attendance which makes me happy. I highly recommend the Thai & Vietnamese restaurant. Try their red curry chicken - it is my favourite.

• Visited June 2012
Port Coquitlam
“Pay attention to your bill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

This is a decent restaurant with alot to choose from on the menu. If you are in the mood for Viet/Thai food then they will definitely have something you will want. My only issue is of the three times I have ate there, all three times my bill was wrong and I was overcharged. They were apologetic all three times but...really?! Three times in a row?! Yes I will still go back!

Visited March 2012