“Satisfying Basic Chinese Food with Good prices!”
Review of Wing's Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing's Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Went there for dinner (4 ppl) we each got the dinner for one you can choose 3 items for 10.00 (2 itesm $7.50) and its a solid mans size plate of food, us girls had to pack up our left overs. We also asked for a few substitutions and there was no problem. Food was served hot and the veggies were done well-still crunchy but cooked. I will go back and I understand they offer delivery as well.

I give this 4 stars based on value for the money not for a high end food establishment as it is like a diner with dated decor but worth it.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Not that size matters, however cleanliness does and that's why I give Wing's a low score. Food was no better than food court style fast chinese food.