“Outstanding Service”

Poco Inn & Suites Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Port Coquitlam
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I chose the PoCo Inn & Suites for my Mum's 70th birthday celebration. We had our party catered by the hotel in their Crossroads lounge. From first contact to planning to our most enjoyable evening, the staff at PoCo Inn & Suites made it an event to remember. The food was fantastic, the setting perfect for our small group and the staff were so helpful. Special thanks to Linette for all the help with the planning and to Kerry in the lounge for all her help to make my Mum's birthday special. None of our guests needed to stay at the hotel, but I would have been most comfortable that it would have been a perfect end to their evening if they had decided to stay. Both Linette and Kerry were very willing to help accommodate our special requests to make my Mum's birthday extra special. I'd recommend the PoCo Inn & Suites Crossroads lounge to anyone looking for a nice intimate place to have a small lounge type gathering.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Dear Suzanne T,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your party at our hotel. We certainly enjoyed you having your event with us. It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am grateful you took the time to let us know of your satisfaction.

It was a pleasure to have your party as our guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The service, cleanliness and atmosphere of the Hotel all made for a very relaxing and accommodating visit. Excellent internet service. The front desk staff were very friendly. Great Hotel to stay. I will recommend this Hotel to anyone looking for comfort, cleanliness and efficiency.

Room Tip: I has a room with kitchen. I parked in front of my room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank George M

Dear George M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We came to this Hotel to attend my friends wedding from New York. I was pleasently surprised by the extremely large room, comfortable bed, excellent internet service. The front desk staff was very helpful, Coming from another country, we were very happy to get free shuttle to the venue. I will come back to this hotel again.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with 2 queen size beds.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rosario L

Dear Rosario L,

Thank you and we are glad you did enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

The hotel´s public spaces and guest romos are tastefully decorated, very nice decor. There was a mini-fridge and a microwave in the room.The beds are of the best quality. The front desk staff were very helpful at all times. The fitness room was well-equipped. I would highly recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: Our King room was fairly spacious with high cealings
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Pai M
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Pai M,

Thank you for your quick note. We are humbled to hear such positive feedback on our staff members and our property. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed at this place for work and thought it was exceptional. The rooms are well furnished modern and tastefully decorated. Really love the service. Everything was very clean. My room was very spacious. I would highly recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms I stayed are excellent
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Gerar S

Dear Gerar S,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your kindly words with us. It was delightful to hear your wonderful comments about our hotel. Thank you again for your great comments.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I came to this Hotel from Arizona to a business meeting. Wow what a beautiful Hotel. Very clean, excellent customer service, very polite and helpful. The rooms are elegant and well appointed, very modern touches, excellent internet service. I would highly recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: The suite that I stayed had a kitchen
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Rodrigo R

Dear Rodrigo R,

Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was the first time that I've ever been to Canada. I came here to visit my relatives from Guangzhou and I stayed in Poco Inn And Suites for about one week. This hotel provides free wifi in my room so I don't have to come down to the lobby to use them. Our room was big and very nice! The receptionists at the front desk are very patient when I asked them for help. In general, the services are really good. I will definitely choose this hotel again when I visit next time.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank duckydong

Dear TianyiHou,

Thank you for your prefect score. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Poco Inn & Suites during your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Coquitlam
Best Western Chelsea Inn
#3 of 4 in Coquitlam
Ramada Coquitlam
#4 of 4 in Coquitlam

Been to Poco Inn & Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!