My husband and I stayed here for one night when attending a friends Christmas party in Coquitlam since we live a good 45 minute drive away, we decided to stay the night so that we can enjoy our night and take a 5 minute cab ride to our destination.
The rooms are very spacious and clean, a little out dated but that's not a big deal. Good value and and plenty of outside parking. There's a restaurant on the property, The Panty that's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But you're also close to all kinds amenities.
We plan to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver, 5 minutes from Coquitlam Centre shopping mall & Coquitlam City Hall, and surrounded by five of the region’s finest golf courses, the Poco Inn and Suites Hotel & Conference Centre is the ideal location for both business and pleasure. Shopping, fine dining, entertainment, recreation and business are all within minutes of our hotel. We offer our guests a variety of choices from well-appointed guestrooms and suites to highly luxurious and unique accommodations. With different room configurations to suit business and leisure travelers alike, the Poco Inn & Suites Hotel really does have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Poco Inn & Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Hotel Port Coquitlam
- Poco Inn And Suites Hotel