It is a perfect hotel if you are travelling with families or couple friends. The hotel is very clean and roomy, had great updates with the inside and outside décor, big flat screen tv in room and Internet is fast. We had 4 devices on at the same time, had no problem to watch online shows. The beds are big and comfortable, my kids just love it. There is Tim Horton just crossing the street and Starbucks probably 2 blocks away, so convenience for any coffee drinkers.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. I asked for direction to the sky train and they called back with printed google map, so professional. All the things together, made our family feel like staying in home.
Overall, this is definitely one of the very best hotels I have ever stayed and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver, 5 minutes from Coquitlam Centre shopping mall & Coquitlam City Hall, and surrounded by five of the region’s finest golf courses, the Poco Inn and Suites Hotel & Conference Centre is the ideal location for both business and pleasure. Shopping, fine dining, entertainment, recreation and business are all within minutes of our hotel. We offer our guests a variety of choices from well-appointed guestrooms and suites to highly luxurious and unique accommodations. With different room configurations to suit business and leisure travelers alike, the Poco Inn & Suites Hotel really does have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Poco Inn & Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Hotel Port Coquitlam
- Poco Inn And Suites Hotel