“Amazing!!!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Port Coquitlam
Ottawa, Canada
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

It is a perfect hotel if you are travelling with families or couple friends. The hotel is very clean and roomy, had great updates with the inside and outside décor, big flat screen tv in room and Internet is fast. We had 4 devices on at the same time, had no problem to watch online shows. The beds are big and comfortable, my kids just love it. There is Tim Horton just crossing the street and Starbucks probably 2 blocks away, so convenience for any coffee drinkers.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. I asked for direction to the sky train and they called back with printed google map, so professional. All the things together, made our family feel like staying in home.
Overall, this is definitely one of the very best hotels I have ever stayed and highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Alex S,

We aim to please and are happy to hear you had a enjoyable stay with us. Your recognition and compliments are a great source of pride for our entire team. Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Best regards,

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Cannot recommend this hotel. 2 star hotel dressed up in a 4 star facade. Front end staff were defensive and unfriendly. Had us take an air purifier back to the room. It did nothing for the stench. The bathroom was filthy. Were told they would email us confirmation - never happened.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank OneKillerBuilder
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear OneKillerBuilder,

Our customers’ satisfactions in our hotel are almost 100%.

We investigated your review carefully and our record showed no such complain or issues as you described in this August.

Best regard,

Salmo, Canada
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The hotel was very nice and the staff were very helpful as for directions as I knew nothing.IT WAS VERY QUIET WHICH SEEMED UNLIKELY because of all the trains across the road from us, The only drawback was there was no complimentary breakfast. In these days and time I expect the little amenities when you don't have an excess of money to spend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank rusty52
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Rusty52,

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and taking the time to leave us the feedback. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our staffs were very helpful. In regarding we don't have complimentary breakfast as you pointed out we are in process of looking into it. Thank you again for your detailed review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Poco Inn & Suites Hotel next time you are in town.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I checked in to the Poco Inn a few weeks ago to attend a wedding that was held in their lovely banquet room. My stay was short and sweet. The cheerful staff were very helpful with all our inquiries. The rooms were comfortable, and tastefully done at the same time. I was delightfully surprised to see slippers and a robe waiting for me in the closet! It provided the best value for what I paid.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Kendra_Linkletter
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Kendra_Linkletter,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed the wedding celebration at our banquet room and how your stay went. Glad we were able to offer you a quality "5 Star hotel" experience. We strive hard in many ways to provide a greater value for all our guests. Thank you again for your vote of confidence. We look forward to seeing you again.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our family stayed at the Poco Inn & Suites Hotel during our tour across Canada. We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was friendly and helpful when addressing our needs. Our room was well maintained and clean. The beds were comfortable and we slept well . The décor of the hotel was interesting and modern. I would recommend Poco Inn & Suites Hotel to anyone in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Daniel H,

I am so pleased that we were able to provide you and your family with such a restful and enjoyable vacation here. Thank you so much for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have to come to this area for a business meeting in the Industrial Park near the Hotel. I reserved a king business class room. When I arrived to the lobby I was impressed very nice features. The front desk was extremely helpful giving me directions to go to the place I needed to be. The room was spacious clean excellent bed and a very nice desk where I was able to do some work before my meeting. Excellent internet service. Thanks guys for all your help, you made me feel like home away from home

• Stayed July 2013
Dear alvander,

Thank you for your compliment, much appreciated. It is truly rewarding to know you regard us as an excellent business hotel. I would love to share your experience with our entire team so we can continue to do the great things we do. I am equally pleased to hear that you found our guest rooms spacious and you enjoyed your room and our hotel amenities. Glad we were able to offer you a "home away from home" during your recent business trip. We look forward to welcoming you back to your Poco Inn & Suites home.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I Came to this Hotel to visit my friends that live close to the hotel. I was impressed with my room it was a kitchen suite where I was able to cook. The bed was very comfortable, the room was extremely clean with very nice furniture. The Internet service was excellent I was able to do face time with my family in Toronto. It is close to shopping and transportation. I will recommend this hotel to people that need to stay around this area

• Stayed June 2013
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Aguila37,

Thank you for your quick note. It was delightful to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel while you were visiting your friends in the area. We loved hearing how you enjoyed our location and we're also happy to see that you mentioned our kitchen suit. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how your stay went and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Coquitlam
Ramada Coquitlam
Ramada Coquitlam
#4 of 4 in Coquitlam
Best Western Maple Ridge Hotel

Been to Poco Inn & Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!