“Nice hotel for staying”

Poco Inn & Suites Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Port Coquitlam
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed there a few nights for sightseeing. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Since the hotel has been re-decorated recently and the rooms are clean, comfortable and well-equipped. Some of them have a little kitchen and all the cooking necessities are being provided, which is convenient for customers to use.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear CarMenWYT,

Thank you for the perfect score.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This hotel is the best place to stay in the area, whether its overnight or for several days. The rooms are fantastic, clean, comfortable and spacious, the staff is personable and friendly, and there's plenty of parking for everybody. What more do you need? On site restaurant. . .has that too. I would recommend this hotel to anybody needing to stay in the area

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear IHaulBC,

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our hotel. We aim to please and are happy to hear we are the best place to stay in the area. A recommendation by a traveler such as yourself is always humbling. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff regarding everything you have mentioned about our property. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for many more future stays.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed a few nights while visiting family. The rooms where quite, clean and modern. Close to shopping and had a nice restaurant on site. Internet was extremely fast. I was able to face time while streaming Netflex for the kids.

Room Tip: Let the front desk know about your needs and they will go out of their way to help you.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear JackLike2Travel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, much appreciated. We looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We have stayed several times at this hotel and it is consistently excellent. We travel with my parents who need accessible features in their room, and this is never an issue here. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful, the hotel has been recently re-decorated and the rooms are large and well equipped. Some rooms have entrances on to the parking lot while others don't, so be sure to ask if this makes a difference to you. Also, there is an elevator only in one side of the hotel. The little cocktail lounge and the attached restaurant are both excellent!.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear cmnarles,

Thank you for sharing the review of your recent stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff. I am sure our entire team will be proud to see and they will be humbled by your kind words. We would like to thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Poco Inn & suites Hotel the next time you are in town.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Thank you to the team & chef at the Poco Inn and Suites Hotel for your help on our meeting and dinner. All of our guests enjoyed the food with many tasty options on the buffet! The Poco Room looked beautiful and worked for our 100 guests! Thank you so much.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Karen H
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Karen H,

We appreciate your feedback and kind words of compliment which were delightfully heard by our team and chef; I'm glad all your guests enjoyed our food. We strive hard to make each event special for all of our guests and it is immensely rewarding to know that our efforts are recognized and appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation back soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My company sent me on a last minute business assignment from Victoria to Port Coquitlam and with
everything booked at the last minute at the Poco inn and Suites.The front desk staff was very accommodating to my needs. When I arrived at the hotel it was an ease to checkin; great customer service and fast but not rushed. I reserved the standard room and at first glance in my room it was vintage and spacious! My favorite was the queen bed, it had to be one of the most comfortable comforter and linen. I would highly recommend this hotel to any mobile colleague who's' looking for a warm welcome hotel to stay after a long day of travel, meetings and feeling burnt out; this would be the hotel to stay.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Stacy L
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed at this Hotel on my way back home. I was impressed as I entered the Hotel, very nice lobby. My room was very large and comfortable one of the best beds that I've slept in. The front desk was very helpful. Thank you very much for making my visit a pleasant one.

Room Tip: I like the top floors in all the hotels I stayed
Best Western Chelsea Inn
#3 of 4 in Coquitlam
Ramada Coquitlam
#4 of 4 in Coquitlam

Been to Poco Inn & Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!